Performance You Can Trust
It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Lakeview Hospital in Davis County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry:
- Recognized among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® for four years in a row and six years total (Truven Health Analytics 2013 - 2016). That means Lakeview is one of the 20 best small community hospitals nationwide.
- Only hospital in Utah named among America’s 100 Best Hospitals™ in Joint Replacement and Orthopedic Surgery – for five consecutive years (Healthgrades 2013-2017).
- Earned the Joint Replacement Excellence Awards for five years in a row, which ranks this hospital among the top five percent in the nation (Healthgrades 2013-2017).
- Achieved recognition for Overall Orthopedic Services four consecutive years, ranking it among the top five percent in the nation (Healthgrades 2014-2017).
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Accreditations (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care 2016). Fourth consecutive year for Chest Pain Center Accreditation.
- Achieved the Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ four years in a row, ranking it among the Top five percent in the nation for patient safety (Healthgrades 2014-2016).
- Achieved the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ four years in a row (Healthgrades 2013-2016).
- Ranked among the Top 5 percent in the nation for Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades 2013-2016).
- Earned the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (Healthgrades 2014-2016).
- Earned the Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (Healthgrades 2013-2017).
- Ranked among the top 5 percent in the nation for Joint Replacement (Healthgrades 2013-2016).
- Earned an "A" in the Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2016).
- Recognized with the Spine Surgery Excellence Award™ (Healthgrades 2015).
- Ranked among the top 5 percent in the nation for Spine Surgery (Healthgrades 2015).
- Achieved the Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Award (American Stroke Association 2015).
- Certified as a Stroke Receiving Facility by the Utah Department of Health.
- Advanced Certification in Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission.
Quality & Performance Reporting Resources
Lakeview Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it’s time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these: