Performance You Can Trust
High-Quality Care And Recognition
It's one thing to say that you're better, but it's another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Lakeview Hospital in Davis County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry:
- Ranked #1 in Utah for Overall Orthopedic Services (HealthGrades 2011)
- Ranked #1 in Utah for Joint Replacement (HealthGrades 2011)
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (HealthGrades 2011)
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for Joint Replacement (HealthGrades 2011)
- Ranked among the top 10% in the nation for Joint Replacement (HealthGrades 2011)
- 2010 Davis Chamber of Commerce Employer of the Year.
- State-of-the-art Orthopedic and Spine Center staffed with specially trained and certified nurses.
- Certified stroke-receiving facility.
- Marilyn Mariani, Chief Nursing Officer, recently recognized as one of Utah Business Magazine’s “30 Women to Watch” for her leadership.
- Rand Kerr, Chief Executive Officer, recently recognized by Utah Business Magazine as a “Healthcare Hero” in the Administrative Excellence category.
Quality And Performance Reporting Resources
Lakeview Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it's time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these:
- Health Grades Hospital Ratings
- Hospital Compare Results
- Utah Hospital Comparison Reports
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- The Joint Commission