Performance You Can Trust
High-Quality Care And Recognition
It's one thing to say that you're better, but it's another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Lakeview Hospital in Davis County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry:
- The only one in Utah named among the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals (Truven Health Analytics 2013).
- Recognized among the 100 Top Hospitals® nationwide (Truven Health Analytics 2013.
- Designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care 2013).
- Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ (Healthgrades 2014)
- Named as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ for heart attack care, pneumonia and surgical care (The Joint Commission 2012, 2013)
- Recognized in the Top 10 in Utah for Critical Care (Healthgrades 2013).
- The only hospital in Utah to achieve designation as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care, Knee and Hip Replacement and Spine Surgery (BlueCross BlueShield of Utah).
- Recognized in the Top 10 in Utah for Overall Pulmonary Services (Healthgrades 2013).
- Only hospital in Utah to earn a five-star ranking for maternity care for 11 years in a row (Healthgrades 2003-2013).
Quality And Performance Reporting Resources
Lakeview Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it's time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these: