Sponsorship & Donation Criteria
Beyond returning our friends and neighbors to health, Lakeview Hospital is also an active and involved corporate citizen, donating time, money, and sponsorship to a rich variety of community causes. Please refer to the criteria below to facilitate submission of your request for funds, supplies or services.
Any sponsorship/donation amount of $500 or less will be decided upon by the Lakeview Hospital Employee Advisory Group.
- Priority will be given to causes that are:
- Related to health or community wellness issues.
- Related to children or youth, with particular preference for education programs.
- Economic development related.
- Vibrant for our community (this must include high visibility).
- For Lakeview Hospital team sponsorships, at least 75% of the participants must be employees, physicians, or volunteers at Lakeview Hospital.
- Sponsorships and charitable contributions will vary and will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Sponsorships/contributions will only be made in accordance with Lakeview Hospital’s budget restrictions.
- The requesting organization or individual must reside within a 20-mile radius of Lakeview Hospital.
- Preference will be given to requests supporting activities of groups rather than individuals.
- The request must promote, support, and provide recognition to Lakeview Hospital.
- Only one request per organization per year will be honored.
- The requestor does not have to be affiliated with Lakeview Hospital; however, Lakeview Hospital employees will be given precedence if all criteria is met equally among requestors.
- The online Sponsorship & Donation Request Form must be submitted prior to consideration of the request. Tax ID number or social security number of the requesting individual MUST be included for processing of the request.
Requests are evaluated once per month. Applicants will be notified of approval or denial via mail. If you have any questions, please call Hadley Alvey, Marketing Director, at (801) 299-2447.