Diseases and Conditions
Lakeview Hospital and the MountainStar Healthcare network of comprehensive cardiovascular services offer proven and innovative therapies for these heart and vascular conditions and more:
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias
- Heart attack and chest pain
- Structural or congenital heart defects
- Heart valve disease and disorders
- Vascular disease
The Faster. The Better.
When it comes to cardiac care, particularly during a heart attack, time and expertise matter. It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another altogether to demonstrate it, day after day,with each and every patient. Lakeview Hospital's delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year.
- 100% of heart attack patients received life-saving treatment within 90 minutes, the national goal for cardiac care.
- Average door-to-balloon time is 67 minutes, again well below the national standard of 90 minutes. This refers to the elapsed time from when a heart attack patient hits the door of the ER to when the catheter guide wire is inserted in the cath lab. The faster a heart attack patient receives care, the better the outcomes for the patient.
- Emergency pre-hospital 12-lead EKG allows first responders to transmit patient's heart activity while in transit to Lakeview Hospital. The ER staff is better equipped with a treatment plan ready and a medical team assembled before the patient even arrives.