Pre-Visit Packet Interventional Radiology (PDF - 596 KB)
Sometimes Image Really Is Everything
Lakeview Hospital uses Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS), an innovative system that speeds up the process of the picture archiving process, so by the time you get home, your images have already been captured, often times read, and sent to your referring physician.
PACS also allows the radiology department to manage patient images electronically, allowing images to be available when physicians need them, on every floor in the hospital, and from physician offices. Approved radiology reports will are linked to the images, so the radiologists’ interpretation (reading) is available every time an exam is viewed.
The Latest MRI Technology
GE 1.5 Tesla 8-channel
MRI Scanner with Excite High Definition
- Magnetic field strength two to five times greater than what is offered locally.
- Increased field strength means increased detail and quality.
The Latest CT Scanner Technology
Our GE LightSpeed 16 slice CT Scanner has greater speed and new capabilities in multi-slice technology.
- Better cross sectional displays and 3D images
- Improved resolution, detail, and image quality
- Angiography/vascular studies
- Cardiac and coronary vessel analysis
Our CT department was designed with you, first in mind. We offer an expanded schedule, with operating hours from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm with 24 hour on-call emergency studies.
Notice to Patients regarding ACR Accreditation