Need more information about delivering at Lakeview Hospital? Call (801) 299-2172
This is your big day and we are honored to be a small part of it.
Specialized care for you and your NEWEST loved one.
Our maternity care team at Lakeview Hospital knows that giving birth is an experience like no other in your lifetime. It is emotional, rewarding, miraculous and even inspirational. We specialize in special deliveries - like yours. We promise to care for you like you were our very closest loved one.
Our nursing staff are experts at providing compassionate, quality care to moms and their new little babies. Since our approach and mission is family-centered care, we work with you to provide a comfortable and relaxing birthing experience. We will do all we can to support your birthing choices and provide personalized care for you and your baby during childbirth.
Even before you become our patient, we hope for the opportunity to educate you and your birth partner about pregnancy, childbirth, delivery, newborn care, and the other services we offer. Check out our calendar for a list of upcoming Childbirth Classes.
We are committed to providing a soothing and home-like atmosphere for you and your family. Here are a few reasons we think you'll enjoy throughout your hospital stay:
- Furnishings include a bed, sleeper sofa and rocking chair. The Jacuzzi tub, Internet access and TV will have you feeling right at home.
- You and your baby will rest and recover together.
- The medical equipment that might be needed during your baby's birth is concealed, but close at hand, if needed.
- Flexible visiting hours that allow family and guests to ooh-and-ahh over your newest addition.
- Our HUGS infant security system will protect your baby throughout your hospital stay.
- Our Website photography gallery provides an easy way for out-of-town friends and family to catch a glimpse of your adorable new baby.
Here's what we supply for your new little one while you are here:
- T-Shirts and Onesies
- Formula (if needed)
- Lactation Consultation (if you choose to breastfeed)
Please bring these with you for your baby's trip home:
- An outfit to go home in
- Car seat